After the age of 25 , your natural production of human growth hormone would start to decline.
These are the symptoms which may suggest adult human growth hormone deficiency :
1) My hair is thinning.
2) My cheeks sag.
3) My gums are receding.
4) My abdomen is flabby/I’ve got a “spare tire”.
5) My muscles are slack.
6) My skin is thin or dry.
7) It is hard to recover after physical activity.
8) I feel exhausted.
9) I don’t feel like the world. I tend to isolate myself.
10) I don’t have any libido.
11) I feel continuously anxious and worried.
1) More energy, improve stamina.
2) Improved sleep quality.
3) Increase sex drive, enhance sexual function.
4) Improved muscle tone, decrease body fat.
5) Improved mental sharpness , concentration and memory.
6) Reduction of wrinkles, decrease cellulite.